
We came to USA on 4th may '08. On Dallas Internations Airport we had our first encounter in person. But It was Salil's home in Manassas the first encounter took place. Kavita' daddy had told me on phone she just looks like me ( which always happens with new born kids) ; but when I saw her in person I remembered my own childhood phots and realized that. This was another relation with my grand daughter. I just imagine what my mother back in Kolhapur would think looking at Nikita's pictures. The nostalgia made me think differently - our childhood was largely different than that of my paresnts, my children had bit more better but it was not something galmorous. But now I felt that Nikita like her elder conzin Tanishka should get all that we sometime desired but could not command for whatsoever reason.
This started a new life with new desires for Nikita - she is luck that she has host of people loving her and can always under their wings.
No comments:
Post a Comment